Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Our Love never dies

Sara's birthday celebration was awesome! Miss the girls so so so much! 5hours of singing wasn't even enough for all of us. The songs we dedicate to Sara, the moves we danced for her, our surprises, everything turned out well, so good that she teared on the spot. I'm proud to say, Mission Accomplished!



There were 10 different colours, we bought 9 of them! Each representing us. Gawd, I love you girls so so soooo much! Hahaha, especially when we were all screaming when each and everyone's secrets starts spilling! :) So cool, we bought watches for Si Hui, Joyce & Li Fang too! :D All the best to you 3 for your promos! Meet up again when you girls are done with your exams! We'll be waiting! Luv ya all!






Holidays are gonna end soon, which means.. the cycle of projects, presentations, studies and everything starts again.

I'm still wondering if I should buy the ticket for Halloween Horrors. Oh well oh well.. gotta get ready soon to head to Town! Meeting Sarah, gonna catch Charlie St. Cloud! Can't wait & we're gonna where we stopped last Saturday after our Pink Ribbon Walk-a-thon! Nice.


When life gets out of control,
Just let your lips roll,
Let your lips roll
whistle away the toll.
Aal Izz Well!